Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Kidnappers of Mikel Obi's father Arrested


The kidnappers: Nkechi Ossai, Jacob CowenNdubusi Friday, , Ifeanyi EssienBasil Chukwumaand Sule Ibrahim. (Inset, Michael Obi)
Mikel Obi's  father was found  August 22, 2011, at a hide out in Kabuga, Kaduna State, where his abductors had taken him to. Michael Obi told police:

“I was taken right deep into the bush, in a remote location in Jos. I began pleading with them, however they beat me mercilessly, pounding me with their footwears.
5 of them were wearing army uniforms. They forced me into a army colour motor vehicle and drove on top speed. I never knew a motor vehicle could possibly go as quickly as that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment