Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Friday 26 August 2011

Jim Carrey posts online love letter for Emma Stone



Jim Carrey posts online love letter for Emma Stone
Jim Carrey has gone public with his love for fellow actor Emma Stone with an online video he describes as a joke.
The comedian posted the video to his new website on Wednesday. The love letter contains intense lines like: "Emma, I think you're all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but smart and kind-hearted. And if I were a lot younger, I would marry you."
"We would have chubby little freckle-faced kids, we'd laugh all day long, go camping and play Yahtzee. Tell ghost stories by the fire. ...And every day, for the rest of your life, you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you." (Carrey even mentions the sex he’d like to have with “The Help” star.)
"But I'm not. I'm 49,” says Carrey, acknowledging that he might be a wee bit too old for the 22-year-old starlet. “I have lines on my face, sometimes a little gray in my beard, and it takes me a little bit longer to pee than it used to."
“I think you're pretty special. I wish you continued success and artistic fulfillment,” Carrey tells Stone. "But most of all, I wish you love and contentment."
As for the video’s purpose, the “Mr. Popper's Penguins star says he "just wanted to let [her] know how I felt."
Reps for Carrey tell CNN that the video is not actually a proclamation of love, but instead "a completely comical video love letter" to the actress.
Carrey has also tweeted references to it being a joke, writing, "Yes, my msg to Emma Stone was a comedy routine and the funniest part is that everything i said is tru."
The rep explains that the video is all part of the launch of Carrey’s new website, www.naijapaymentsonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment