Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Wednesday 31 August 2011

BBA WINNER; KAREN IGHO DENIES POSING NUDE

Click for Full Image Size
Contrary to reports, Karen Igho has come out to deny any naked photos circulating the net. In addition, she also denies ever being a stripper in the UK. 



This is what Karen had to say:

“There’s a naked photo going round on the internet that is supposed to me. It’s a lie, it’s not me. It’s the work of photoshop. I have never posed nude and no amount of money can make me want do it. My private body is mine. I wouldn’t want Africa to see me naked. There is also the stories flying around saying that I am an ex-stripper. This is not true. As God don bless me, bad belle people wan bring me down. There are some things I will never do for money and my culture has taught me that. I am very principled”. www.naijapaymentonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment