Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Monday 29 August 2011

Beyonce and Jay-Z are expecting a child.


Beyonce's big baby news at the VMAs
Baby rumors began swirling when Beyonce appeared on the black carpet at MTV’s VMAs wearing a flowy red dress and holding her belly.
And guess what: The rumors are true.
The singer’s publicist confirms to CNN that Beyonce and husband Jay-Z are, in fact, expecting a child.
In June, Beyonce responded to pregnancy rumors, "Only God knows" if a baby was in her future.
"I always said I'd have a baby at 30. I'm 29. But I also said I was going to retire at 30. I'm not retiring."
Beyonce turns 30 on September 4.
"I feel like 30 is the ideal age, because you're mature enough to know who you are and have your boundaries and your standards and not be afraid of too polite, but young enough to be a young woman," she added. "I'm so looking forward to it."
Beyonce and Jay-Z, who have been together since 2002, were married in 2008.
 Congrats!               www.naijapaymentonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment