Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Abramovich girl's £4m starter home


                             Anna Abramovich has shunned her father's many mansions in favour of a £4million house


With a billionaire father who owns Chelsea football club, four super yachts and ten vast mansions across the world, Anna Abramovich has the funds for the most luxurious of designer pads.
Indeed, she could have had the pick of any of the houses in her father's property portfolio.
But the 19-year-old instead has chosen to begin her adult life in a much more modest starter home — the mews cottage where the family's nannies once lived.
Anna, who recently moved back in with her mother Irina after splitting from solicitor Nikolai Lazarev, is quietly refurbishing the three-bedroom house close to the former family home in Belgravia.
Her father, meanwhile, is currently roosting in Chelsea while he converts nine Knightsbridge flats into a palatial 30,000sq ft home to share with his elegant girlfriend, Dasha Zhukova.
At £4 million, Anna's house is a mere fraction of her father's lavish pile. It was, I am told, a gift from her parents who co-own the property despite divorcing in 2007 after 15 years of marriage, after completing her education at Godolphin and Latymer School in West London.
All the same, Anna has decided to personalise her new home by refurbishing it from top to bottom. 'It's my little haven. I feel more grown-up and I can't wait to entertain all my friends round at my own place,' Anna tells me at a Scream Gallery party. 'It is small and cosy, which is just the way I like it.
'My mum and sisters are just down the road, but they don't have a key. I always want to be close to my family and I don't ever want to live more than 20 minutes away from them.' 
Meanwhile, like her father's love Dasha, who runs a showcase for modern art, Anna is on the lookout for some modern art to spruce up her pile.
'My mother taught me a lot about collecting art,' she adds.
Always accompanied by bodyguards, Anna is also making another move towards her independence — by paying for her own driving lessons.  culled from dailymail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment