Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Friday 2 September 2011

Kim Kardashian: Am ready for kids




Nearly two weeks after saying "I do" to Kris Humphries at a fairy tale wedding and spending five days in Italy with him on a mini-moon, new missus Kim Kardashian is reveling in her life happily-ever-after. 

"I love being a wife," Kardashian told PEOPLE Wednesday at a party celebrating the newlyweds' move to New York City hosted by event designer Colin Cowie and publisher Jason Binn. "It's really fun, but I don't feel any different. I still have that exciting, dating feeling with him." 

Already, the two are thinking about starting a family. 

"Hopefully soon. Being a mom is something I've always wanted," she says, "so I would love to be one someday." 

www.naijapaymentsonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment