Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Thursday 22 September 2011

Jessica Wright: Jessica Wright on the prowl for a man

                  Jessica Wright looking sexy and appealing

The Only Way Is Essex's Jessica Wright is on the prowl for a new man, as she is fed up'' of living in the shadow of her brother Mark Wright.
The Only Way Is Essex's Jessica Wright is on the prowl for a new man.
The brunette beauty - who recently split from her boyfriend of four years - explained she and co-star Sam Faiers will be letting their hair down in the third series of the ITV2 show, which hits screens this Sunday (25.09.11), as she is "fed up" of living in the shadow of her brother Mark Wright.
She said: "I'm single and ready for fun. I'm fed up of just being Mark's sister. I want to enjoy being single and I am sure producers will want to jump on the 'me and Sam Faiers being single' situation.
"Sam and I have become really close friends since we started filming 'TOWIE' and we both want to do more scenes together. They might show us going out on dates."

The 26-year-old star - who during the first two series of the show was seen trying to achieve success in the music industry with her girl band Lola - has vowed to be more of "a laugh" in the upcoming third season.
Jessica added in an interview with The Sun newspaper: "It is harder for me because of my brother. The other boys don't want to mess with Mark's sister. It does annoy me a bit as Mark is able to do what he wants to do with his life. I want to be known as Jess - and not his sister. People forget I am older than Mark!
"I want fans to see me more as someone who is a laugh rather than as someone who is serious. In the past, I have been stressed - and I guess that's how I have been portrayed."

No comments:

Post a Comment