Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Saturday 10 September 2011

Elisabetta Canalis: 'I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur' new campaign for PETA


Mamma mia! The Italian star showed her ex George Clooney what he's missing
That will stop traffic! Elisabetta Canalis strips off in the latest adverts for PETA's 'I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur' campaign
Focusing on work: The Italian star arrived for Dancing With The Stars rehearsals in LA yesterday
Focusing on work: The Italian star arrived for Dancing With The Stars rehearsals in LA yesterday

Elisabetta Canalis' new campaign for PETA has been unveiled today. 
The new Dancing With the Stars hopeful, who previously dated George Clooney, strikes a seductive pose in the ad, which features the organisation's famous slogan, I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur.
The 32-year-old said decision to shoot the ad stemmed from watching a shocking documentary as a child of animals being killed for their fur. 
The Italian TV hostess, who posed for the shoot earlier this year, said: 'I was a little girl, but by that moment I thought that I would never, never, never wear fur in my life.'
Elisabetta is currently in the throes of training for her ballroom debut later this month. 
She told Italian magazine Chi this week: 'I have a very strict teacher, we practice dancing for six hours a day and in the beginning I started badly as I confused the salsa with the cha cha cha.'

    She also admitted she is using the competition as a way to take her focus of her high profile split from Clooney. 
    'Throwing myself into my work is the only way I can cope, it distracts me from all emotions.'
    It was the first time she had spoken about the break-up - and Clooney may not have been too pleased by some of her comments. 
    In the interview, she described herself as a 'doormat' when she's in love, adding: 'I have always seen cold and controlled men as the right ones for me.'
    That will stop traffic! Elisabetta Canalis strips off in the latest adverts for PETA's 'I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur' campaign
    Mamma mia! The Italian star showed her ex George Clooney what he's missing

    The pair broke up earlier this summer after almost two years together amid reports that she wanted more commitment from the actor and stormed out when he refused to do so. www.naijapaymentsonline.com



    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk

    No comments:

    Post a Comment