Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Seven months pregnant: Michelle Heaton shows off her naked bump

Blooming: Michelle Heaton shows off her pregnant tummy in a bra, pants and stockings and admits she's finally come to terms with her growing curves
Blooming: Michelle Heaton shows off her pregnant tummy in a bra, pants and stockings and admits she's finally come to terms with her growing curves


At seven months pregnant you would think Michelle Heaton might have other things on her mind apart from Botox.
But the former Liberty X singer has revealed she can't wait to get back to regular treatments - which can't be administered during pregnancy - to tackle her 'frown line'.
The 31-year-old is due to give birth to her first child with husband Hugh Hanley, 32, a personal trainer, in just eight weeks.


She told Closer magazine this week: 'I’ve been having Botox since I was 28.

'If used correctly, it can make a huge difference. I can’t wait to have the baby so I can have it again.
'I have a big frown line in the middle of my forehead and I’m conscious it’s come back. I look angry all the time and it really upsets me!'

The 5ft 4in former pop-star-turned-personal trainer said she was initially panicking about losing her super-toned size eight figure when she discovered she was expecting.
She had slimmed down to 8st 3lbs from size 12 to 14 following months of rigorous exercise and healthy eating.

Weighty issue: Three years ago the star dropped from a size 12-14 and 10st to a slender size eight three years ago after meeting a personal trainer
Working out: Three years ago the star dropped from a size 12-14 to a size eight, and says that after the birth she'll be dusting off her cross-trainer
But now, as these photos prove, she admits she has finally come to terms with her growing curves as she recreate supermodel Eva Herzigova's pregnant cover shoot for Italian Vanity Fair in 2007.
However, she is not planning on abandoning her figure after the birth and wants to get back to her workouts as soon as she can.
She said: 'I’ve gone from a 34B to a 36E cup and Hugh thinks it’s amazing.
'At first, it was really hard to let my body go after being in firm control for three years, but now I’m getting used to my fuller figure.
'It feels strange to be posing in sexy lingerie as Eva Herzigova because, since I’ve been pregnant, I’ve become used to fishing out five-year-old knickers from the bottom of my underwear drawer.
Tanned and toned: Michelle said today that Hugh had completely changed the way she looks at diet and exercise
Tanned and toned: Michelle in a tiny white bikini on holiday in May. She said she has now come to terms with her pregnancy curves
'But I love it – I’ll definitely be sticking this shot in the family album to show our kids.'
She added: 'I’ve really missed the gym. I feel 10 years older – my muscles have seized up and all my joints feel under pressure.
'After the birth, I’m going to dust off the cross-trainer at home and order some fitness DVDs, so I can exercise whenever I have a spare minute.'
Michelle says she is baffled as to how Victoria Beckham gained just one stone during her pregnancy and lost all the weight in a couple of weeks.

Fitness freak: Personal trainer Michelle looked toned in a white bikini in a picture posted by her husband on Twitter earlier this year
Fitness freak: Personal trainer Michelle looked toned in the bikini but says she will not abandon her strict exercise regime once her baby is born
She said: 'I’ll try to stick to a sensible, healthy diet and lose the baby weight that way.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment