Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Jim Iyke Taking Anger Management Classes

It's not news that the good looking and talented actor has anger issues, what is news is that he wants to do something about it. He's attending anger management classes. He released a statement via his PR people...
I will not disrespect you by lying about the fact that I do get into one or two brushes with people here and there. I will not give any excuse that I have never been that kind of person. I am taking an Anger Management Session now; it was advised not only by my fiancée, but also by my agent. It is a very interesting session for my well-being. One thing about our society is that we have not accepted celebrities with their whims and caprices. An actor is allowed to be eccentric. There is a thin line between the person you see on stage and the real actor. A lot of people do not understand that. I'm not perfect and I'm taking steps to deal with my imperfections" - Jim Iyke

No comments:

Post a Comment