Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Kelly Rowland: 'I want legs like Serena and Venus WIlliams'.

Kelly Rowland
Kelly Rowland
Flawless figure: Despite her toned body Kelly Rowland admits she hates her cellulite


She is the envy of millions of X Factor viewers.
But it seems even with a seemingly flawless figure, Kelly Rowland still suffers from lumps and bumps.
The 30-year-old admits she has to work hard at her figure with a strict exercise routine - and banishes alcohol from her diet.
But despite her efforts - and breast surgery - Kelly admits her figure isn't perfect.
She told the Daily Mirror: ''I have cellulite on my a** and I hate it.
'My grandma is naturally slim but I have to work hard at it.
'I do crunches and lots of cardio.
'I enjoy a glass or two of wine but apart from that I don't drink. I have to sacrifice what I eat and I put in a lot of hard work with my trainer.'
Serena and Venus Williams
Inspiration: Kelly wants legs like the Williams' sisters
And what motivates the singer to stay in shape? The Williams sisters.
Kelly cites the sibling tennis players as her inspiration, claiming she wishes she had legs like them.
She told the Daily Mirror: 'I want legs like Serena and Venus WIlliams. They are my motivation.'
Kelly also revealed plans to follow in Beyonce's footsteps and start a family - once she find someone to settle down with.
She said: ' Until I'm crazy in love with someone like my best friend Bey then it's not going to happen.
'When I get married it will be for life, divorce is not an option.'
The single Destiny's Child star does like to keep herself busy though - by visiting sex shops.
Kelly said: ' You can't keep me away from a good sex shop. Those are interesting places.
'I go with a bunch of people that way no one recognises me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment