Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Friday 20 May 2011

MI: I washed toilets, worked in the restaurants and all sorts



You had ever wondered if MI who many do refer to 'ajebutter' tush kind of rapper has once been an ordinary man on the street hustling. MI saidWhat jobs did you do?
I ended up doing things I would never do in Nigeria. I washed toilets, worked in the restaurants and all sorts, but the beautiful thing about the place is that they will never look down on you because of your work. If you like, pack shits on the streets, they appreciate it because, to them, you are better than a rich man’s son on the street who does nothing, they hate laziness.

Why didn’t you complete your studies before you came back to the country?
I was about rounding up when I left. If I had finished, I would have stayed but I had to come down. When I came back and wanted to return, I was not given a visa, so I had to stay and before I knew it, the music thing started and here we are.
www.facebook.com/emmanuelsamuko

No comments:

Post a Comment