Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Thursday 19 May 2011

Danielle Staub of 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' quits stripping, seeks treatment



 Danielle Staub, who starred in "Real Housewives of New Jersey," says she has quit her stripping gig at Scores nightclub in New York and is currently seeking treatment for psychological problems.

The reality star sought treatment to deal with her childhood sexual abuse after photographs of her dancing nude leaked to the Internet. Staub, 48, says that her handlers "coaxed" her into signing the deal with Scores and she has since walked away from the gig.
"I have addictions with love and low self-esteem, and I need help," Staub told People magazine. "My low self-esteem derived from childhood sexual abuse has messed with my mind and self-worth, and over the years I thought about getting help but pushed it deep into the depths of denial."
Staub became one of reality televisions most infamous stars after her "Real Housewives" co-stars confronted her with her past, which came out in a book written by one of her former husbands. She also drew headlines when a sex tape was leaked to the Internet. She sought treatment from Dr. Phil to deal with her unresolved issues.
"For years I have had the suicide hotline on my cell phone and would like nothing more than to free myself from this constant pressure," Staub said. "Seeing how I have hurt myself and my family this time, I can no longer push it behind me."
Staub is returning to reality television with a new VH1 show, "Famous Food," which will see her and others try to open a restaurant.
The series also stars Ashley Dupre, the call girl at the center of the Elliot Spitzer sex scandal in 2008, former "Bachelor" star Jake Pavelka, "The Hills" cast member Heidi Montag, Vincent Pastore from "The Sopranos" and DJ Paul and Juicy "J" from the rap group Three 6 Mafia.
The group will try to open and operate a Los Angeles restaurant. They will complete tasks such as "renovating the space, agreeing on a restaurant concept, creating marketing plans, crafting a menu, hiring the staff and eventually, ensuring a flawless grand-opening," a VH1 statement said.
After the eatery's launch, the "most valuable star" with be given a partnership stake in the restaurant. The show, composed of 10 1-hour episodes, will debut in the fall, VH1 said in a statement.
www.facebook.com/emmanuelsamuko

No comments:

Post a Comment