Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Saturday 21 May 2011

Lindsay Lohan Death Threats

Lindsay Lohan claims she has footage and text messages proving she's being stalked by a person who has been "threatening to kill" her ... and she's now going to the cops for help.
Lilo went on Twitter yesterday and posted a photo of the man allegedly posing the threat -- saying, "This is the freemason stalker that has been threatening to kill me- while he is TRESPASSING! I'm actually scared now." She continued, "all my fans, my supporters, please stand by me. g-d bless xxL."

We're told LiLo believes the man has been obsessed with her for nearly 4 years ... frequently dropping by her home and leaving weird gifts for the actress. We're also told he's been sending her "insane" text messages for the past few years.www.facebook.com/emmanuelsamuko

No comments:

Post a Comment