Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger admits to having a 10yr old love child with household staff

Arnold  has admitted fathering a child with a long-serving member of his household staff.And while the 'event' happened more than 10 years ago, the former Governor of California only told his wife Maria Shriver about it earlier this year - leading to the couple's split.

It is believed the member of staff in question had worked for the Schwarzenegger family for more than 20 years, but retired in January. In a statement released to the LA Times, Schwarzenegger, who has four children with Shriver, said:
'After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago.
'I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologised to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.
'I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time. While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not.'
why did Schwarzenegger fall to this temptation, God please help all men from the hands of their  seducers, if really they are the cause!
www.facebook.com/emmanuelsamuko

No comments:

Post a Comment