Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Wednesday 28 December 2011

There's no pressure on me to marry' - Pawpaw insists.


"I have heard the false and laughable rumours that there's heavy pressure on me to marry. There's no iota of truth in that in that rumour or report.  There's no pressure on me to settle down from any quarter, not even my parents or loved ones. At the appropriate time, I will marry like my brother and friend, Aki did. But what I don't like and will not accept is the rumour circulating that I'm under pressure to find a wife and settle down within the next couple of months. It's pure lies and fabrication from some unserious and jobless people. Yes, there is someone in my life right now, but I can't tell you the exact date we are getting married. It could be next year or the year after. Right now, we are happy being together." Osita Iheme responded when asked by EE if there was pressure on him to marry after his best bud got married a few weeks back.

No comments:

Post a Comment