Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Angelina Jolie :'I could end up pregnant,' says mother-of-six

Stunner: Angelina Jolie looks gorgeous as she poses in the cover of the latest issue of Marie Claire magazine she poses in the cover of the latest issue of Marie Claire magazine
Stunner: Angelina Jolie looks gorgeous as she poses in the cover of the latest issue of Marie Claire magazine

She certainly has her hands full running around after her six children, juggling her own film career with that of her partner’s, and travelling the world for her humanitarian work.
But despite her hectic lifestyle Angelina Jolie has revealed she could well fall pregnant with another child.
The actress, 36, spoke about the prospect of expanding her brood and told Marie Claire magazine: ‘Nothing planned at the moment, but we just don’t know. I could end up pregnant.’


The Land Of Blood and Honey director also spoke out about how her children like it when she and Brad are affectionate together.
She revealed: ‘If they see Mommy and Daddy in need of some private time ’cause they’re going to kiss and whatever, the kids get all giggly and happy. Because it gives them some security.’
The couple’s children, Maddox, 10, Pax, eight, Zahara, six, Shiloh, six, and Knox and Vivienne both three, would like their parents to get married, although perhaps not for the right reasons.
She explained: ‘They have mentioned it, yes. If you take it in an emotional way, you think, Ohhh, the children! They don’t feel secure enough! But then you think, Now, wait a minute: They think a wedding is a party with a four-layer tiered cake!’

In the interview the actress also confesses that there is one thing missing from her life - she doesn't have any female friends.
'It was nice for me to play with other girls; I don't really have girlfriends in movies, if you've noticed, ' she said.
'Well, I have a few girlfriends, I just... I stay at home a lot. I'm just not very social. I don't do a lot with them, and I'm very homebound.'
Stunner: Angelina Jolie looks gorgeous as she poses in the cover of the latest issue of Marie Claire magazine
The actress, director and mother-of six, who looks stunning in a blue top and gold statement ring on the cover of the U.S. magazine, has previously bemoaned the fact that she really only chats with her partner, Brad Pitt.
'I'll talk to my family,' said the actress, 'I talk to Brad ... But I don't know, I don't have a lot of friends I talk to. He is really the only person I talk to.'
Angelina's reputation as the ultimate man-eater and husband-stealer may account for her lack of gal pals.
She famously fell for Brad when he was still married to Jennifer Aniston and her second husband Billy Bob Thornton broke off his engagement to Laura Dern to elope with his Pushing Tin co-star.

No comments:

Post a Comment