Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Tuesday 20 December 2011

"How I was raped by an aunt at 13" - Ice Prince

The rap artist tells Sunday-Express in an interview released on Dec 18th...
I had my first sexual encounter at 13. It's something I regret whatever it was. I had this aunty, though we were not related, she was just a neighbour who was  living close to us, who came into my room and slept with me. She just came into my room and just forced me to do it with her. I was so young and innocent and she made me lose my innocence. It wasn't a sweet experience at all. I was very scared. I saw hell. It was a terrible experience. I am not excited talking about it at all. Sex is not that good. I think sex is overrated. The aunt who slept with me is still alive. But I haven't seen her since then."

No comments:

Post a Comment