Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Friday 29 July 2011

Kelly Rowland goes nude for VIBE magazine

Birthday suit: Kelly Rowland peels off for a nude photoshoot in the new issue of Vibe magazine

Baring all: Kelly has been celebrating her new sexy image, saying 'I'm so comfortable in my own skin' 
Baring all: Kelly has been celebrating her new sexy image, saying 'I'm so comfortable in my own skin'
She's the butter wouldn't melt star who has earned legions of new young fans thanks to her role as a judge on The X Factor.
But now Kelly Rowland is aiming for a more adult fanbase, as she has posed in a sexy new shoot for Vibe magazine.
The 30-year-old star is seen posing topless on the cover of the publication, maintaining her modesty by concealing her breasts with her hands.

Birthday suit: Kelly Rowland peels off for a nude photoshoot in the new issue of Vibe magazine
The shoot is the latest in a string of promotional pushes by Kelly to sell her latest album Here I Am, and its saucy first track Motivation.
The song, which has spent seven weeks at the top of the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop charts, displays a more forthright attitude towards sex, including the racy lines: 'And when we're done, I don't want to feel my legs'.

No comments:

Post a Comment