Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Heidi and I were shocked by the break up, Seal tells Ellen

 
Some of the things Seal, 48, told Ellen DeGeneres on her show this week about Heidi, their marriage and pending divorce.
I think we were shocked. You go into these things with the greatest intentions when you say "I do" and you say "’til death do us part." Those vows hold value. They are not just words.
She still, in my opinion, is the most wonderful woman in the world. I think our priority was to remain civil and do this thing with dignity. We still very much love each other.
They still love each other very much but can't stay together? I think people give up on each other too easily these days. If you're not 100% sure, then don't commit. Raising children in broken homes is not the best. Continue reading...



The thing that I’m most proud about this great woman who I married - and I really do mean that from the bottom of my heart - is that together she has given me four incredible gifts, four beautiful children.

We have eight years. Eight wonderful years together. Just because we have decided to separate doesn’t necessarily mean you take off your ring and you’re no longer connected to that person.


'We will be connected in many ways ‘til the rest of our lives. Though our children and also through this tremendous admiration, respect and love that we have for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment